2011年10月1日星期六

Books & Pens

Is drizzing out there. Is just a perfect weather to start my revision! Slept around 4:30am yesterday and I woke up at 11am this morning. I found that is not the matter of how long you sleep, is just that how you sleep. Sleep with blank mind, stop thinking when you're sleeping, and defitely you will not feel tired when you woke up! This week gonna be a very busy week! Quiz on Tuesday, lab report to submit on Wednesday and Thursday, Mid-term on Friday! The next week are the due date for 2 assignments! Thank God I've started a lil.  Btw, I think this is the first time I'm spending my weekend in this condo! Staying here during weekends doesnt feel good at all :( Shall stop here! Update after finals? who knows?! Haha

* The specky look! *


*The puffy-look! -.- *


Yours truly,
    Jia

1 条评论: