2011年10月31日星期一

Say Goodbye To October!

I've done with my final examinations for 1 week d, and i don't have much to share actually. Is just simple outing and gathering with my loves. I'm doing nothing here, wish to do something more valueble rather than staying at home whole-day-long doing nothing! I don't want to waste my 2 months holiday just like that! I don't want to do the same routine everyday: Wake up, brush my teeth, bath, lunch, watching tv, bath, dinner, watch tv again, then sleep! This is not LIFE!!! I should, NO, I MUST get something done in this 2 months!


P/s: Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked. Is about every moment that you find youself doing something and wishing they were just right beside you!


没有评论:

发表评论