2011年9月27日星期二

Testing!

I'm just wondering if I could update using my IPod. So yea, I'm here now! Since I've started to blog, shall just updates a lil. Short semester has been so hard and busy! Especially when you're a science student! I only take 2 subjects or this short semester but is already killing me! Pimples all over the forehead and I seriously have to go for facial twice a month! Which indirectly cause me so broke now! T.T

I'm having exam staring from next week and till finals. Every week got exams! I really dot know how to schedule my time table! 2 lab reports to be done in every week, 2 assignment which due next week and I haven started a single word! You just drive me carzy! :( Cortisol keep secreting like nobody business! :'(
Shall really push hard now or else I will fail both of the subject><

P/s: 1.Just work hard for another 3 weeks and you are free for 2 months! Keep that in mind!
2.I wonder how to upload photos?? Hmmm

没有评论:

发表评论