2011年8月31日星期三

Is 3am now and I'm still here blogging! Holidays gonna end in this week and second semester of degree gonna start in next Monday! Time flies :'( Next semester is a short semester, which is only two months. So, I have another 2 months of holidays after second semester, in November and December! Weeeee ♥ ^^ Plan to work in November and fly to TW in December! Hope everything go smooth :) However, I bet next semester is a tough one because the duration of study is short and things to study is ALOT!!! And I have class on Friday till 630pm! FML >.< I really got no idea how am I going to back my hometown~

Put all those tough things away and start my topic now! Gonna update the KL trip with the boyfie and family :)

1st stop: Mid Valley Chili's for lunch^^

* Ordered lamb shoulder. *





* He's leaving after 3 days T.T *


Since he's craving for snowflake, we went to SS15 for snowflake. There were so many people and we waited for 30mins to order-.- Damn crazy~

2nd stop: Port Klang sea food for dinner! I seriously will not visit to this place anymore! There are so many people and the food is just so so.
* Walking into the restaurant! *




* She's so chubby cute and shy! xD *


* I dont know what they called this but I dont like it >< *



We had lots of dishes but we only snapped two! LOL
Thanks for bringing me with you^^

* Bought this bag for new semester! My favourite colour^^ Thanks mummy *


p/s: Gonna miss you so much! :'( 

没有评论:

发表评论