2011年6月12日星期日

Hair Dye OR Hair Die???

Is already mid of June! Half year had gone, and what I been doing for the pass few months? Study? Assignment? Hang out? I got no idea... Is like not doing anything much meainingful.. Never mind, at least I completed my foundation and started my degree in food sc&nutrition! I really interested in this course, hope that my future is working on what I've studied now..

Flashback, I didnt dye my hair for 6 months! The last time was last year December, before doing to Taiwan.. Gosh~ Can you imagine how long my hair roots had grown??? o.O Finally, yesterday I went to the hair salon :)

*Learning how to smile nicely with this ugly-braces-teeth.. Anyone out there feel like teaching me?*

* Still prefer this  xD *


* Non-stop camwhoring in the car because someone drove me there ! :) *



* Spot my hair roots! :( I wonder how I stand with this hair for 6 months! -.- *


I like this salon so much.. Has been going there for 3 years d~ Everyone said is pricey, ya, I admit.. But, you know what? Everytime when I walk out the salon, I feel confident in my appearance! Before this 3 years, i cant find this feeling in any of the salon out there! At least the hair dresser know what I want! I just satisfied with whatever hair style she made for me :) Put aside the price, and you'll definitely feel happy with it!!^^


* Lets start it! *


This time, I choose to dye a very very dark brown colour.. I hate two colours on my hair..If i dyed a lighter/brighter colour, I pretty sure that there is never the end of doing all this dye hair stuff! Till the end, dye hair = die hair! I know, brighter hair colour look more mature and the main point is look fair, BUT, I'm just fed up.. Who said dark hair colour look childish?? I wanna prove that this statement is so wrong~ perhaps, I hope I can *guilty o.O* 

The outcome
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
                                                                            Ta-Da!!!
                                                          
* I know it looks like black, but it will fade few days later *


At night, bought a birthday cake for Denis's brother.. Meet up with joanne and jack! Off to home before 12am!! :)

* I swear I didnt edit the photo, I just add in words and that's it! Is all the camera settings and I like it so much♥ *


Okay, am going to show you ppl the stupid University Life poster that I've drawn and coloured!
* I know it looks not nice, but I put all my effords in! So, why you wanna show me that ' no no' face?  :( I'm not born to be an artist, that's why I'm studying science now!  Whatever, is a past now *


* Thanks to Caryn, Im addicted to it now! Is so touching, but, i never tears~ lmao*

P/S: Please, kindly, stop copying me :`( Yes, I beg you~!

没有评论:

发表评论