2011年2月25日星期五

My Love♥

I'm back to my hometown again! It's nothing special cause I'll back to Malacca almost every week *wink* Have make an early 'appoinment' with my love since she used to reject me when I ask her out for a date! She just love to ffk..haha

We went for movie yesterday(25/2/11), I want to watch Black Swan and Burlesque so badly and i could'nt find anyone to accompany me, so she's the lucky one~ Haha
We didnt take any photo yesterday cause we are kinda lazy..

You can get the summary from the net, so, am not going to type out the summary of the movie again.. I just want to say that, everyone have a good and evil side, people being kind-hearted is because the had control over the evil one. So, don't ever let the evil side to had control over you or else you'll end up like Nina( Natalie Portman).. Lol
Fyi, Natalie Portman as Nina in Black Swan is in the finalist of Main Actress in Oscar Awards 2011!

Today, we went to watch Burlesque and No Srting Attached!

Burlesque, 620pm
Christina Aguilera is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love her hair style in this movie! Seriously I didnt heard news about her like yearsss.. Now, she's still gorgeous! Click here for more pics Burlesque Photos.. Jack (Cam Gigandet), you are my type!!! I gone crazy in the cinema cause you look so good although with eyeliners on! And you are so muscular!!! I want a boyfie like Cam Gigandet so badly~ lol *Mr. Denis, am just kidding, I still love you xD*

You are HAWT!!!
































I can't take my eyes off you
































Here are some camwhoring pic~

On our way to Golden Screen Cinema

































































With her♥

































































After watching Burlesque, it was already 820pm. So, we decided to go Movida for dinner. Movida is actually a Kitchen. Bar. Club Lounge, if I'm not mistaken there is a main branch in KL.

Drinking my favorite vanila milk shake. Seriously, is too sweet! =.=
































Dad's Brownie yucks!!!! Don't ever try it~ It taste is so weird><
































Tobasco pepper sauce with pizza is the best combination ever!!!



































Off to movie at 950pm again.. No String Attached quite funny although is about sex.. Again, Natile Portman as the main actress:) Back home after movie~ Then we shall call it a day ♥

没有评论:

发表评论