2010年11月20日星期六

Study week!

I just finish midterm today. And, final is on next week(2nd of Dec)!!! GOSH~!! You are killing me!!! I don even have the time to study for the final. Arggh~ I don wan my result to be poor la! I wanna get flying colours for all the subjects!!

2nd of Dec - Malaysian Studies
I dont even touch on this subject before! When the lecturer is teaching we were talking and we attend till half then skip! OMG~ How am i going to score YOU??!
6th of Dec - Algebra and Trigonometry
Still not bad. But have to make sure that i get A+ in this subject><
9th of Dec - General Chemistry 2
One word, DIE!!! Am going to screw u for the second time>< Miss, please dont kill us!!! Give us some easy question la!!
13th of Dec - General Biology
Thanks to the lecturer for giving so much of tips! Thank u♥
14th of Dec - Introduction to Business
The subject that i skip the MOST!!! God bless me~

No time to update,so,BYE~

p/s: Can meet up with u after 1 month!!♥

没有评论:

发表评论