2010年10月22日星期五

Alone?♥


Short semester is over,all the housemates were damn free and happy now. They no longer stay there, everyone back to their lovely hometown. But, Aric said he will still be there because he wants to work. However, staying alone with a guy in house is still not that good. But there's still ppl rather than no ppl. Pretty lonely~ However, i got the opportunity to be independent, tough, bold, strong and brave to face everything alone! Just kinda dislike that type of lonely feeling~

I'm still struggling with all those stuffs in U. Mid-term started today. Malaysian Studies sucks. I did studied, but wat the lecturer come out was different. >.<  I remember all her notes and end up nothing. My friends told me that other session of the exam paper were easy, is only our session is difficult!! What the F!! Luckily it doesnt consider in my CGPA~ *phew* The coming dont have any exam. All the exam will continue on November.
2/11 - Algebra Quiz, Due date for Malaysian Studies Assignment! (Haven started to do ><)
3/11 - Gen. Chemistry 2 Mid-term
9/11 - Malaysian Studies Presentation
11/11 - Gen. Biology Mid -term
20/11 - Algebra Mid-term

After all, then the FINAL exam is coming. Oh My God~~! Time really fly!!! I wanna be 18, can u just go little by little?? 18 sounds so sweet la!! Haizz=( I'm getting older and older now. After Final immediately fly to TW^^

Some pic were taken during Adam Lambert concert! Is going to share here=)

Freaking blur><

 p/s: Met Chun Khye and Alex Neo's gf(Nicole Teo) in the bus same bus!

没有评论:

发表评论